Registering And Searching
Go to ARTstor, click where it says Register.
At school, register using your school email and password (without special characters). feel free to unclick the boxes so you don't get email from them.
Now you can use this same email and password from home for 120 days. This resets each time you log in at school.
Watch this video for help.
See the video below for help with Searching.
- Zooming in.
- Adding Notes - click the caption in the thumbnail view
To view notes, save the image, a caption file gets saved as well and your notes will be there. you can them move them on to a flashcard.
- Making Groups and Folders
- Downloading for a PPt(video)
- Downloading image groups to PPT (pdf)
- Offline Image Viewer (OIV)
Copyright and ARTStor
Excerpts from Permited and Prohibited Uses
If you export or download images or other content from the ARTstor Digital Library, you must use one of the designated export functions provided in the Library. You may only export or download content to a password-protected, access-restricted site.
Examples of prohibited uses
- Posting content on an unrestricted website or in a publication made available on the web without access restrictions (such as posting an ARTstor image on a personal or course website that is not access-restricted, or posting a dissertation or other materials containing ARTstor content on a website that is not access-restricted)